ENVIRONMENTAL LIGHTING FORUMS
Gerard Lighting’s Roadway & Infrastructure team offer councils the opportunity to attend our
ENVIRONMENTAL LIGHTING FORUMS (ELF) which are held regularly at our Padstow head office in Sydney and at locations around Australia.
Each ELF provides insights for technical and non-technical personnel to know more lighting operation and design, applicable standards, ways to reduce emissions, maintenance and operating costs as well as in depth information on smart lighting options to assist customers in implementing an intelligent, future proof lighting infrastructure solution.
Recent Topics of interest have included:
- Lighting Design for regional areas
- Latest standards affecting design principles, AS1158
- Smart Lighting
- The technology, product and what it can do to future proof your investment in infrastructure
- Ways to protect your lighting investment
- Options selections for product, retrofit opportunities in your area
All sessions are free of charge and open to any one interested who works in local council.
Dates and times for upcoming ELFs
||May and August
Would you like us to consider conducting an ELF in your area or onsite at your premises? Contact your regional representative directly on the details below.